Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come create your own Naruto Character. Fight for your village, or betray it and join Akatsuki, Or just wander around and meet new people. The choice is yours!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
List of kages
Hokage - Nettovage
Kazekage - Madibo
Mizukage - Touyasama
Tsuchikage - Himaku
Raikage - Nue
Latest topics
» 2.7" Naruto Cute Version PVC Figures (6pcs)
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am by lovelily

» Proper Naruto roleplay [RPG rules updated]
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 am by Azerath

» Virtue(W.I.P)
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm by Fade

» Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm by Fade

» Need more assassins.
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am by The Dragon Of the west

» Raiden "The Dragon Of The West" Namikaze {Completed}
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm by The Dragon Of the west

» Ryo and fang
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am by Kidd

» The hand of judgement[ Still a work in progress]
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 am by Nettovage

» Jun's summon?
Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am by Raillery.

Similar topics

Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fade

Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja   Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Name: Sengo Sentaki

Appearance:

Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja 722204

A mere illusion could describe Sengo, he wears a white Kiminio with sky blue imprinted inscriptions labeled on his attire. Since his last known appearance was that of 50 years ago, many tales speak of him as of a lean figure raising to about 6'1 in height. His skin was pale and he carried a minor scar on his left eye. Tales also spoke that he carried a earring that whenever he entered battle would ring as it was it was a bell. Another feature the tale speaks of is that he brings a tattoo on his neck that wields the word, "Fate" branded on the upper right side of his neck.

Personality: From the beginning the people of the Mist loved Sengo he could only be described as a"arrogant and happy go lucky child and, thinks he's everyone's friend", but that was his greatest asset along with being being too stubborn to die. Sengo could basically be described as a hot-head and shows no fear when standing before the 100's, even thousands of enemy nin, and even disrespects the Hokage of the Leaf, who tries to reason with Sengo. In a simple matter of speaking, Sengo hides whatever guilt he feels by constantly acting optimistic, though doing so it usually caused some people to question him.

Years pasted and things changed at the age of 20 Sengo's personality became distant and very fragile. Friends that he once knew, hardly communicated with him because of his distant nature, the people of the mist that once cheered for him thought of him nothing but a ghost as which he never really spoke much. All of this feed his solitary personality and thus lead to his constant and most memorable hobby, "Poetry" He spoke in many terms with his poetry a minor way of saying, "Hello" was a couplet lined with a poetic edge which usually lead to a ackward stare produced by the lad, but never the less the poetic language was a just way of getting out words.

Background:
The Tale of Sengo Sentaki

"Fate wields my spirit
Destiny is my weapon
Fear will be my shield
The Cataclsym arrives and I will cleave the world of disparity
You cannot fight fate so join it "
- by Sengo Sentaki

The Tale of Sengo Sentaki begins with the birth of a young boy, said to be the next generation of Ninja. His parents were loving and he loved them back nothing could ever turn them against him, but death. By the Age of 4 his parents died of a attack on their village, leaving a hungering boy to his Uncle the previous Mizukage of the Mist. The boy armed with strife and bearing confusion lifted his head and became all that young nin could be and even more. He surpassed many of the younger children at such a young age, it was even said he could of been the next Mizukage.

Months, Years, and seasons passed and Sengo had grown resistant to temptations long passed bearing a child at the age of 17 and even going on to become a Jounin he fought in many of the ungoing battles that transpired at the time between the leaf and mist itself. It is said that in the heat of battle he could control the very current of fire and the clouds beckoned his call. He was called the, "Phoenix of the Mist" for he wielded the one and only summoning scroll, "I'li, The Burning Plague." The legendary Phoenix. No one knows how he came to acquire the scroll, but it is said he was a Jinchuuriki without a Bijuu.

In the Battle of a Southern Province now a neutral land for farmers and peasents the people of Leaf & Mist. The battle raged on with no victor the armies only seemed to have hurt each other. Until the Phoenix rose throught he clouds and began plaguing the nin of the leaf. The fires blazed onward until the Hokage of the leaf entered the heat of battle and quelled the phoenix with a jutsu unknown to many of that day.

Noticing the hokage on the battlefield Sengo confronted the savior of the Leaf nin and challenged him to a duel, but without a basic whine the hokage tried to calm the younger nin down and befriend the Mist ninja before the battle escalated more than what it truely was. Not many know what was truely said between the two, but something happened that changed Sengo forever. Sengo yelled and bickered with the Hokage and launched forward confronting the Hokage and in a mere second the battle between the Hokage and the Jounin raged for hours on end, no one knew how to stop the insuing battle, but no one would dare stop it even if that could for the chakra they released with each jutsu was to great to even counter.

The battle ended abrutely and no one claimed victor but tales only speak that the Leaf Hokage won, but hate never fades and it never dies or so the tale speaks, but who knows if the dead truely walks this plain of existence again.

Years have pasted and things have changed, many people say that Sengo still walks to this plain of existence, but who knows. They still call his name in the shadows, but now they call him, "Underlord" they say every bounty, every bandit attack, even the slaughter of clans or small villages are through contracts formulated by the Underlord and functions as a scapegoat. It is said that the Underlord wields his order with a iron fist and it is even said that many of his followers worship him, like a god.

Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja 661240

Land of Origin: Kirigakure, Village of the Mist > Current Alignment: Akatsuki

Shinobi Level (3): Jounin Chakra Elemental Affinities: Fire & Earth

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Limit: Lava Release

Jutsus (Jounins start with 8, Chuunins with 5 and Genins with 3):

1- Lava Style: Rubber Ball
The user creates an enormous torrent of lava from the ground directly in front of the user which then forms into a wall that has immense durability due to its rubbery nature that allows the material to deform when attacked, meaning it can both absorb and dissipate the force behind a blow rather than just simply obstructing it
2- Lava Release: Phoenix Soaring
The user is enflamed by fire coaxing himself in its embrace and charges towards his target head on, once taking physical damage the user explodes in a volley of lava that sprouts from his hands like a rapid.
3- Lava Release: Lava Geyser
This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A strong Water Release technique can extinguish the lava pods.
4-Lava Release: Lava Globs
Sengo releases several globs of lava of various sizes at the target. The technique can also be manipulated to block doors and narrow exits using the hardening process of lava to prevent a target from escaping.
5-Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique
Sengo releases a large amount of lava from his mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Since the lava is shot upwards in a severe arc, so as to descend onto the targets from above, it prevents the intended individuals from jumping up to avoid the attack. A great deal of steam is created afterwards by the effects of the lava, so should the targets still be alive, a follow-up attack can be conducted while their vision remains obscured.
6- Infinite Elegance
The users own chakra becomes a threshold thus the intensely concentrated chakra that is gained leaks out from the backbone and becomes visible through friction with the shoulder blade, appearing like a butterfly wings. The user then concentrates the unique chakra into their fist, and even able to concentrate the chakra into their blade and with the whip of his blade is able to send a slash that forces a large wide arc that with the proper thrust could destroy a destroy "almost" anything.
7- Crimson Lotus: Burning Plague:
Without summoning any Chakra handsigns it is said Sengo lit his hands on fire and without warning could rapidly punches his opponent. Each punch causes a spring of fiery explosion caused by his lava release. The flame torrent can tear through sheer metal like nothing due to composure of the the flame that shifted from levels unknown to even Sengo. The user must master the use of the Fire chakra Affinity.
8- Soverign
The cousin of Chidori Soverign is a basic flame charge amped up than normal This technique channels a large amount of fire chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it flames become blue. The high concentration of fire produces a sound of the Phoenix, "L'Ci"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summoning Scroll:
"L'Ci" The Burning Plague

Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja The_phoenix_rise_by_amorphisss-d34q7w8

[Will not be summoned, until proper thread has been completed]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons:

Elegant Sky:(優雅なスカイ) The Bow Elegant Sky is a Skyward bow conformed of a Iron bark this light and beauitful weapon is confirmed to have been crafted and only wielded by Sengo Sentaki, it holds the ability to mold the users chakra as the user holds back the bows thread and create arrows from the users chakra creating devastating attacks with only the ability to set his aim and fire.

The Bow has many different marking including that of the Phoenix and its even known to have a different name embarked on its said, "Bow of Searing Arrows"

Tanto(Daggers) - He carries two Tanto's known as, "Yi & Ya" these two Tanto's would activate and a unique white chakra would pour forth when used.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underlord
________

" As Always tears of blood were flooding from my closed eyes
Taking away fragments from my reason
My tainted fingertips sink into the night "

The illusioned male stood in the shadows of a broken down home, a ciggarette hanging from the mouth as smoke exhaled from the contents of his nose, "Time flows without pause" He took the ciggarette from his mouth and threw it to the side, "In a world where I no longer belong, the truth survives only through death." The moon gleamed over the figure to shadow part of his face, a scar leading down his eye a piercing white robe that hung over his body, but the most stunning feature was the white cloud labeled on the back of his robe with the symbol of a bird with two swords that cross each other behind it. The man mumbled lightly, "My Name is Sengo Sentaki, and the world will feel the Cataclysm of my Despair!" The ground around him began to shake violently as lava sprouted from the ripples and cracks projected by the vibrations. Sengo could not control himself his memories, his life, his freedom all new to him and yet the only thing he felt was anger, misery, regret.

"You people, I fought for you.." his hands tightened as he began breathing heavily, "I will rend the world of what he truely is and carve a new world, in 'his' name...for I have no purpose anymore..my duty gone..my kin dead...the only one I truely admired 'dead' all because they didn't want me to succeed.." the lava shooted upwards as his anger and confused burned like a surfacing flame.

Last edited by Fade on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nettovage

PostSubject: Re: Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja   Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 am

I'm not sure on how the ranking system goes as to Sages. Though, I weas sure that each village had their own unique rank which had been similar to that. Konoha had sages and I think the gaurdian shinobi 12, Kiri had the seven shinobi swordsmen and possibly some other group. And I'm not sure about the other two. I'd have to talk that part over with Rail, but other than that your charactersheet is approved. Welcome to shinobi for life.
Back to top Go down
Touyasama

Touyasama

PostSubject: Re: Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja   Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

A welcome isn't nesscecary, if I remember correctly, this is Kidd's new character, as for sannin, I have the Four Dragons of Season, I'm quite picky of who joins.....so not too many get in.
Back to top Go down
Kidd

Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja   Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:01 am

I plan on re-doing the character for another purpose and so it will be editted further this weekend so it is not approved for now. I'm gonna change a few things like rank and such so ya. >_> Off to Work :l
Back to top Go down
Fade

PostSubject: Re: Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja   Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Completed.

A Clan will also be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja   Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja Empty

Back to top Go down

Sengo Sentaki (Completed) Rogue Ninja
Page 1 of 1